Check Sprinkler and Irrigation Systems
Checking your sprinklers or irrigation systems in the spring can save water – and save your plants. Check out these tips for checking your watering system:
- Run the system through all the zones manually and walk the property.
- Make sure none of the heads are broken or damaged.
- Adjust any heads that are spraying the house, especially windows, as this can cause moisture problems.
- Adjust heads that are spraying the street, sidewalk, or porches to avoid wasting water.
- If you don’t know how to maintain your sprinkler system, call a professional to do it. You’ll save money on your water bill and protect one of our most valuable natural resources.