Post Pandemic Predictions
According to Forbes;
- Buyers will upsize – especially those in smaller condos or city spaces who were cramped up during quarantine.
- Outdoor space and home offices are moving to the top of the “must have” lists – Having a great outdoor space is predicted to be in high demand, whether it’s a bigger yard, nice amenities like a pool / hot tub or a rooftop deck for people in the city.
- Construction prices will rise – When builders are ready to get back to work, it’s predicted that we can expect delays in the permitting process and increased costs as the supply chain recovers.
- The demand for touchless technology is predicted to increase – remote access for locks and thermostats will become standard
- Boutique buildings and townhouses will increase in popularity over large developments to eliminate issues of shared spaces such as elevators and gyms.